Hi everyone! I’m going to try something a little different with this post because I was nominated by another lovely for the Liebster Award! This is an award that is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers to help discover new, and interesting blogs, and possibly connect with someone new you love to follow! I’m still a bit new to the whole scene, but I’ve loved Instagram and blogging as a chance to meet and connect with other moms and women out there, and connect in a whole new way. These women truly are a supportive, encouraging family, and it’s been a true blessing to have been able to follow them.
I was nominated by the beautiful Sheila from With Love, Sheila. I met her through the interesting world that is Instagram and have loved following her life that she shares through those little squares. Sheila is a inspirational stay at home mom of one gorgeous little boy who is always full of encouragement, or a friendly smile. I definitely recommend you check out her journey through motherhood and wife-dom-I promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Why did I start my blog? I started my blog for a few different reasons. The first one would be the fact that I was already constantly taking pictures of my little since he was born two years ago to share with friends and family-and I absolutely loved documenting it all-so why not put it to good use? 😊 The second reason being is that as an ECE and someone who works in the children’s industry, I found I was getting the same questions from customers or friends about how to solve child care problems, or which products I would recommend-so, I thought I’d make a one stop shop to help everyone out!
- What was my favourite part about being pregnant? Can I say all of it? I adored being pregnant-every single bit of it!
- What is my favourite snack? I’d have to say homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- How do I relax at the end of a long day? A bubble bath, a glass of wine and a movie on the iPad. Or on Thursday nights, the hubby and I snuggle up and watch Vikings. Love that show!
- What is my least favourite household chore? Laundry! I don’t mind doing it-I can’t stand folding it and putting it away lol.
- How would my friends describe me? Loud, loyal and always there to listen.
- What is my most embarrassing mommy moment? This one is fairly recent lol-last week I was out shoe shopping with my little on my hip-and his diaper must have bunched up or something-because as I was chatting with the salesman, he proceeded to pee all over me, himself and the floor. Luckily, we were the only ones in the store.
- What hobbies do I enjoy? We, as a family, have recently started going for bike rides every chance we get. It’s good exercise and great bonding time. I also love to spend time with friends or shop!
- What fashion fad do I dislike the most? All the crop tops and booty shorts-cause no one over the age of 16 looks good in those.
- What is my go to nail polish colour? I very rarely wear nail polish-but black for my fingers, or grey. And anything bright and neon for summer toes. I’ve always liked one from China Glaze called Flip Flop Fantasy.
- If I could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be? I’d have to say Reese Witherspoon. I’ve always admired her as an actress, mother and businesswoman.
- Bessy: The Simple Mom Life
- Evangeline: Suburban Mama Blog
- Camilla:Castle Avenue
- Kortney: The Mason Dixon Home
- Erin: The Honey Home
Questions for my lovely nominees:
- If you could meet any musician, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- If you had to live without one of your five senses, what would it be and why?
- If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
- If you could get away with a crime, would you? If so, what would the crime be?
- What animal best represents you and why?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What do you define as family? The classic family unit? Or does it include friends and pets?
- How would you spend a million dollars?
- Why did you choose your profession?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Post guidelines for nominees:
- Writing a blog post about your nomination and displaying an image of the award.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5-11 other new bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
- Come up with 11 questions for them to answer.
- List these guidelines on your blog post.
I hope you ladies have fun answering your questions and pass on the love!
Thanks for popping by!